Raspberry Pi - Camera Module
The Raspberry Pi Camera Board plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi. It's able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps! Latest Version 1.3!
Custom designed and manufactured by the Raspberry Pi Foundation in the UK, the Raspberry Pi Camera Board features a 5MP (2592×1944 pixels) Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module. The module attaches to Raspberry Pi, by way of a 15 Pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI), which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor.
- Fully Compatible with Both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
- 5MP Omnivision 5647 Camera Module
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface - Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
- Size: 20 x 25 x 9mm
- Weight 3g